Re:dish runs a Food Bank twice a week helping to tackle the problem of Food Poverty in Reddish by providing emergency help to those who need it.
Food Action is currently run in conjunction with Stockport Food Banks and the Trussell Trust.
If you, or someone you know, are living in Food Poverty please do not suffer in silence, get in contact with Re:dish and have a discussion about how we can help you and your family.
Re:dish Food Bank is open Thursdays and Saturdays 10:30am to 12:30pm at The New Bairstow Centre (Rupert Street, SK5 6DL)
If you would like to donate to our Food Bank, you can drop off items at any of the following donation points:
- The New Bairstowe Centre, Rupert Street, SK5 6DL (Thursdays & Saturdays, 10:30am - 12:30pm)
- Morrisons, Reddish Road, SK5 7AA (during opening hours)
- Sykes Cafe Bar, Gorton Road, SK5 6AH (during opening hours)
- Flowerland, Broadstone Road, SK5 7AE (during opening hours)
- Reddish Library, Gorton Road, SK5 6UG (during opening hours)
- St Elisabeth's Church, SK5 6DH (during arranged services or activities)
- St Agnes', Gorton Road, SK5 6RA (during arranged services or activities)
- St Mary's, Reddish Road, SK5 7HR (during arranged services or activities)
- St Joseph's Church, Gorton Road, SK5 6AZ (during arrange services or activities)
- Christ Church, Lillian Grove, SK5 6EQ (during arranged services or activities)
Food Action aims to help reduce the effects of Food Poverty in the Reddish area.
Food Action also aims to meet those people affected by the problems associated with living in Food Poverty and help signpost them to existing services that will help them in the long-term.
Re:dish would like to raise enough funds to establish our Food Action project as a Food Bank Plus, allowing us to go above and beyond the provisions of a standard Food Bank.
We are always looking for more volunteers to get involved at our Food Bank, for more information on volunteering with Re:dish and for up to date details on our latest vacancies head to our volunteering page.
If your business would like to support the Re:dish Food Action project, please contact Laura at email@example.com or on 07530 467263.